Press RoomStay in the know with Snap One press releases, news clippings, white papers, case studies, and more.
Switch it up with Pulse-Eight for Snap One
With Pulse-Eight video and audio solutions now available through the Snap One portal, integrators have more flexibility and options for every project
CHARLOTTE, NORTH CAROLINA, March 8, 2022 – Snap One has partnered with Pulse-Eight to deliver its most advanced series of UHD AV Video matrix solutions and receivers alongside Pulse-Eight’s award-winning ProAudio large format DSP audio matrix solutions. These are now available from Snap One.
The new series of products designed for Binary by Pulse-Eight will support switching and distribution of UHD AV content via HDMI and HDBaseT, with audio downmixing and a deep library of control codes for seamless integration into multiple control systems.
Global Sales Director at Pulse-Eight Marc Waple says, “Partnering with Snap One enables many of Pulse-Eight’s flagship solutions to reach more global installers than ever before. Having worked alongside many of Snap One’s brands in the past, this new relationship expands opportunities for true integration of products within the residential and commercial space. We can’t wait to see how our new partnership will develop in 2022 and beyond.”
Adam Gershon, Director of Product Management at Snap One comments: “As every great integrator knows, your system is only as good as the foundation on which it is built. Our strategic partnership with Pulse-Eight means we can deliver the most robust switching technology with enhanced compatibility for the Snap One family of products, including Control4. Expect flexibility, quality performance, audio downmixing capability and Simple Device Discovery Protocol (SDDP) functionality to get integrator pulses racing.”
Since 2010, the primary focus of Pulse-Eight has been media distribution products. This focus has helped to amass an extensive Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) command code library – the largest in the industry – resulting in seamless integration with various control systems, including Control4.
Advanced UHD HDR Distribution
The 4K60 video matrix switches designed by Pulse-Eight represent a carefully curated line of switches that support audio downmixing as well as up to 10 zones of video output. The advanced series of UHD HDR AV matrix switches and receivers enable switching and distribution of UHD HDR AV content via HDMI and HDBaseT with audio downmixing for superior versatility.
When To Choose Pulse-Eight
Choose Pulse-Eight switches for distribution of HDMI in small to medium size installations, especially when audio downmixing is needed and seamless Control4 integration is required. Specifically, Pulse-Eight switches offer updated IR routing to work with Control4 and Episode IR components.
All Pulse-Eight products are designed, engineered, and manufactured under one roof in the UK. This allows Pulse-Eight to oversee every stage of the development process and ensure that every device is tested for 100% quality and functionality before being shipped.
This exclusive new series features eight product options:
- Pulse-Eight neo:XSR Video Matrix and neo:UltraSR Receiver Kit: Contains 1 x Pulse-Eight neo:XSR Video Matrix and 4 x neo:UltraSR Receivers. HDBaseT Class C matrix switch and receiver, 4K 60HZ 4:4:4 (4:2:2 HDR)
- Pulse-Eight neo:UltraSR Receiver: HDBaseT Ultra Thin Class C Receiver with DSC. 4K 60HZ 4:4:4 (4:2:2 HDR). Extend 4K up to 40 meters
- Pulse-Eight neo:Ultra Receiver: HDBaseT Ultra Thin Class C Receiver with DSC. 4K 60HZ 4:4:4 (4:2:2 HDR), extend 4K up to 100 meters
- Pulse-Eight neo:X+ Video & Audio Matrix: 8×10 HDBaseT Class C Video & Audio Matrix. 4K 60HZ 4:4:4 (4:2:2; HDR), Extend 4K up to 100 meters
- Pulse-Eight ProAudio1632 DSP Preamplifier: DSP Preamp Matrix with innovative features and capabilities. 40 audio inputs with 32 analog outputs and 32 digital outputs
- Pulse-Eight ProAudio32 DSP Preamplifier: DSP Preamp Matrix with innovative features and capabilities. 80 audio inputs with 32 analog outputs and 32 digital outputs
- Pulse-Eight neo:XMR Video & Audio Matrix 6×8 HDBaseT Class C Video & Audio Matrix. 4K 60HZ 4:4:4 (4:2:2; HDR), Extend 4K up to 100 meters
- Pulse-Eight neo:XSR Video & Audio Matrix 6×8 HDBaseT Class C Video & Audio Matrix. 4K 60HZ 4:4:4 (4:2:2; HDR), Extend 4K up to 100 meters